||The chapel was built in 1885 and restored in 1987. The interior walls and ceilings, and the pews, pedal organ, pulpit and pulpit chairs are all original.
||Open daily from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. There is a 10 a.m. Sunday service and an additional 8:30 a.m. service Memorial Day through September. Wednesdays are Pastorâ€™s Days, open from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. in season; 9 a.m. - noon off season. Other times by appointment.
||1136 Corolla Village Road