|View Month : View Day|
Wednesday August 5, 2020
|Lighthouse 5k Race Series Summer 2020|
|Wednesday, August 5th, 2020, 8am at Whalehead Club, Corolla, NC
Wednesday’s: 8AM Summer 2020
at The Whalehead Club Corolla, NC
Lace up your running shoes and see the sights. Add the fun of a run and fitness to your vacation joining us for a Summer morning 5k run/walk through the Historic Village of Corolla Light. Enjoy the sights of the Northern Outer Banks. The WhaleHead Club, Corolla Light and the magnificent Currituck Beach Lighthouse are all along the course.
Unique finisher medals and t-shirts to all participants. Enjoy a post- race cold continental breakfast and refreshments at the Finish line. Race Start/Finish in front of the Historic Mansion at The Whalehead Club in Corolla. Awards for the Top 3 Male/Female overall, the 1st place Masters M/F (over 40) and the 1st place Youth M/F (under 14).
Early Registration and Packet Pick-up: Tuesday’s 10am - 12pm at The Brindley Beach Vacation Offices 1023 Ocean Trail, Corolla, NC 27927 across from the Corolla Light Rec Center.
On-site registration is always available at Packet Pick-up Tuesday’s, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm the day before your race, AND on site Race Day from 6:30am-7:50am at the Start/Finish Line
Wednesday’s: 8AM Summer 2020- At The Whalehead Club Corolla, NC 27927
Race Fee: includes post-race continental breakfast, event t-shirt, chip timing and finisher medal.
ACTIVE DUTY/VETERAN MILITARY DISCOUNT $35
TEEN 13-17 $33
CHILDREN 12 & UNDER $28
On-site registration is always available at Packet Pick-up Tuesday’s, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm the day before your race, AND on site Race Day from 6:30am-7:40am at the Start/Finish Line
For more information contact: email@example.com or call/text (252) 489-8239 This is a family fun event sponsored by Brindley Beach Vacations touring the historic attractions of the Northern beaches of the Outer Banks!
REGISTRATION NEVER CLOSES, EVERYONE GETS A SHIRT, A MEDAL AND ALL PROFESSIONAL SERVICES.
WE ARE WALKER AND STROLLER FRIENDLY. OUR MISSION IS TO GIVE YOU THE BEST EXPERIENCE POSSIBLE. SERVICE DOGS ALLOWED NO OTHER PETS PLEASE. EACH OF OUR EVENTS HELPS AND ASSISTS LOCAL CHARITIES.
ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
Export this Event
|Wednesday, August 5th, 2020, 10am to 2pm at 102 Young Rider Lane, Grandy, NC
Join us Wednesdays this summer for Mustang Mornings at the Farm. Beginning July 1, the Betsy Dowdy Equine Center will be open to the public from 10am – 2pm. Visit the farm, located on the mainland in Grandy, and meet the rescued Corolla horses currently in our care. We hope to meet many of our members, and we invite all prospective members to visit too! There is a suggested donation of $10 per car at the gate.
CWHF shirts, hats, and other gifts will be available for purchase. You can also sponsor any of the rescue horses. Sponsorship includes a photo and certificate, as well as quarterly updates on your sponsored horse.
THINGS TO KNOW:
·Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
· No outside food permitted.
· Please do not bring apples, carrots, or other treats for the horses.
· No outside dogs permitted. Dogs may not be left unattended in vehicles. Service dogs welcome, but must be leashed and under control at all times.
· CWHF reserves the right to ask any person or persons to leave the property at any time.
· Max speed limit is 5mph at all times.
· Check event page or call before attending, in case of last minute cancellation. Event is rain or shine, but farm will be closed in the case of lightning or other dangerous weather. Farm may close in the event of certain emergencies or other issues with the horses.
· Gates close twenty minutes prior to the end of the event.
· Remember, this is a working farm! There are mud puddles, flying insects, and animals that poop. Closed-toe shoes are recommended. There is a bathroom on site, but facilities in general are limited.
· We are unfortunately unable to accommodate visitors at any other times. The farm is closed to the public outside of open house hours.
Export this Event
|Legends, Lore and Ghost Tours|
|Wednesday, August 5th, 2020, 7pm to 8pm at Historic Whalehead Club
Legends, Lore and Ghost Tours occur Wednesdays at 7 pm, beginning June 17th. Tours are $15.00 per person, and there are no refunds. Tours last about an hour and are not recommended for children under ten. Advance reservations are recommended, and can be made by calling (252) 453-9040 or visiting 1100 Club Road Corolla, NC 27927.
Export this Event